As the most popular unaged spirit in the world, vodka is known for its mix-ability. Whether you're making a cocktail that's clean and dry, or sweet and spicy, vodka is a blank template for flavour.
From caviar service to homemade ingredients, vodka can be elegant, humble, or fun. Advanced Vodka Knowledge is a comprehensive course that will teach you the key information you need to know about vodka. This course will cover:
- The long and fascinating history of vodka
- The manufacturing process for vodka and the types of stills used
- How to read a vodka label
- The styles of vodka; including straight, flavoured and overproof
- The practical applications of vodka
- The history and origin of a selection of vodka brands.
It's time to take your vodka knowledge to the next level!